Our proposals include the creation of high quality new homes that will enable the delivery of the new school. The development of new homes will bring the site back into active use alongside the school that will positively contribute to the local area, while enhancing the historic parts of the Old Southwark Fire Station site.
The initial proposals include:
• Around 205 high quality new homes in a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
• Converted fire station cottages for family homes.
• High quality architectural design to integrate and enhance the character of the surrounding area.
• Sensitively designed public landscaping.
• New community and leisure space at ground floor level.
Or write to us at:
Freepost Public Consultation (Cascade)
26 Noel Street